School Level Training in Robotics
STEM EducationOur training programs are carefully and scientifically designed to bring out the innovation and creativity through out-of-the-box approach while giving the child an opportunity to explore Science and Technology. These programs help students to understand science and mathematics concepts in a fun learning manner. Once the student understand the applications of the academic concepts, learning interest increases which further results in higher marks or grades in school academics.
Robotics Design and assemblyIndiaFIRST® Robotics programs are unique in its content and knowledge. Scientific research has proven that once the student knows application of the concepts that he/she is learning, it fits in their memory permanently. Hence, IndiaFIRST® Robotics Training programs are designed and mapped with the school academic curriculum to give the supreme learning edge to the students. Student’s innovation and creativity is given the utmost importance while teaching them robotics. Robotics knowledge enhances the Engineering abilities of the child in Electronics, Mechanical, IT Programming and Electrical as well.
Outcomes of Creo 4.0, Schools Edition 3D CAD Designing Software
- Implement Physics, Algebra and Geometry concepts while designing Robot
- Use Engineering Concepts to design, sketch, assemble and operate the prototype robot
- Improves logical and analytical thinking ability to perform complex task
- Project based approach helps to develop personality and teaches importance of teamwork
- Technological learning through world-class software
Benefits of Learning Robotics from IndiaFIRST® Robotics
- Understanding of simple machines
- Basic engineering understanding
- Understanding of Engineering
- Develops interest in technology related areas
- Start of Logic building
- Analytical approach
- Understands basics of manufacturing & technology
- Thinking Skills
- Motoring skills
- Excellent Personality Development
- Creative Thinking
- Innovative thinking
- Learns Problem Solving approach
- Self Confidence building
- Will power building
- Helps to become a universal thinker
- Self Discipline
- Discriminative thinking
- International perspective
- Industrial and commercial sense
Outcomes of Robotics – Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, IT:
- Knowledge imparted at the level of a engineering students.
- Understands the fascinating world of engineering.
- Project based approach, Knowledge other than school academics and higher level studies makes learning interesting and challenging.
- Stimulates maturity thinking due to complex task performance.
- Learns all the engineering technologies which converge in robotics.